Montag, 16. Dezember 2019

its Banner Time

 
In January 2016 I moved into the house - a day later I knew who was hiding in the house.
criminal evangelists - Assambleia de Deus - at Caritas Catholics - Their network extends to the north east of Brazil 
They have the funniest names in Berlin Missionaries - Evangelists - it's all the same broth


Here is a taste of their mental state.
We have free IT courses at HPI Potsdam. I have attended some of these courses. In the house with me you know - because they control me day and night.
What is one of these idiots doing? Instead of attending such a course, he wants to get it on my computer and get the videos of the course from me.
That's not all - last night her greatest masterpiece .. I have cable TV with a radio station. I switch to Radion - cyber hacking is immediately done on my Internet fixed line contact - hardware firewall - to which no computer is connected

 since 2016 these illiterates want to "murder me" on the Internet !! Sign up to hack my computer for this. Gather together practice my apartment and jingle around in the name of God.
The only intelligence you have - your big mouth !!


Berlin Waidmannslust - district of the idiots - Cidade da Idiota
 
Caritas asked me whether the Assembleia de Deus can be compared to Scientology

I said YES - they're just stupid



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen