Montag, 6. Januar 2020

quando Deus ainda estava pendurado no cordão espermático


 
Morta Käse kratzt man von seine Füsse ab der hat keine Löcher

In Aracati Majorlandia Praia Ceara Brasil, psychopaths of the Assambleia de Deus ran through the streets

It is forbidden to sell food and water to the German

After an hour I came back by taxi - fully loaded with food and beer

There was a shootout between drug dealers right in front of the supermarket

When you're ready to die

you can go to this hospital

I needed glasses to read in front of the computer - the ophthalmologist gave me glasses
with that I had to go up to 10 cm in front of the monitor - so stupid

Price $ 900 RS 
You idiots - in Germany I pay 10 euros = $RS 40,00 for such glasses in a supermarket 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen