Dienstag, 26. November 2019

the lying cartel Assembleia de Deus is collapsing more and more

Before you of the Assembleia de Deus want to silence me - you have yet to reinvent yourself

Antes que você da Assembleia de Deus queira me calar - você ainda precisa se reinventar




they only live on theft of identity - they are tempted by lies in order to hunt 
even before I returned to Germany I knew - Assembleia de Deus are psychopaths

2016 - in Berlin Waidmannslust - Schluchseestr 3 Floor 3 - INTERNET IS PORTUGUESE OR WE BRING ONE OF FORTALEZA - so they tried to silence me

the public dissemination of lies of the Assembleia de Deus 

Internet is Pedregal
Internet is Aracati
Internet is Portuguese
Internet is Portugal

Internet is Portuguese or we pick one from Fortaleza - Massage in 13469 Berlin - Schluchseestr 3 floor 3
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen